The following weekend (so this is the third weekend of travel in a row), we were en route to Austin to celebrate Eric's cousin's wedding. We had a great time celebrating their love and 7+ year courtship. I must give it to Jared, our cousin and the groom's younger brother, he had quite the original and catchy best-man speech. The theme: A world without Jordan and Ashley. Turns out a world without Jordan and Ashley is a world without iphones, as the year they started dating was the year the first iphone came out! He did such a great job!
![]() |
| My handsome date <3 |
![]() |
| 2 1/2 months preggo! |
![]() |
| Eric and his Oma :) |
![]() |
| Sweet Oma. I just adore this woman! |
![]() |
| Such a fun farewell idea with streamers! |
We get to the hotel and I was talking to some relatives about my pregnancy thus far while Eric and the girls started eating. I finished up my convo, mouth watering, tummy aching for the savory taste of just one bean burrito, no onions and 2 packs of fire sauce...only to find that there was just a beef burrito left. Beef. Eric ordered a beef burrito. I ordered a bean burrito, no onions. Guess what happened. There was no beef or onions in the burrito he ate. If he wasn't in a typical post-wedding condition, I would have made him drive back to Taco Bell and spend $1.09 for my burrito. Instead, I'm keeping that night in my back pocket for something real good. (He offered me his beef burrito...fully equipped with finely chopped onions that you cannot effectively remove.)
Maybe that was my first craving, maybe it was just because I was annoyed that he ate it. In general though, no real cravings and no crazy pregnancy symptoms such as nausea or vomiting so far. I've become a napping champion, though! Give me 30 minutes and I'll give you a 29 minute nap!
Sleeping while I still can,
xoxo,
Marissa





No comments:
Post a Comment