This has been really fun so far! I love the icons on Photofy to mark each week and give an idea of Babyzilla's size!!
12 Weeks: 10.7.15
 |
| I swear I could see a difference. Eric said I was crazy! |
13 weeks: 10.14.15
 |
| Pushing my belly out as hard as I could. |
14 weeks: 10.21.15
 |
| At my parents house after a weekend in San Antonio! It was kinda visible... |
15 weeks: 10.28.15
 |
| I had been anxious for a 'bump' to show. I may have positioned myself and been trying really hard to make it look like a legit bump. Either way, the angle and pic was enough for me to post this one on facebook. Babyzilla is here! But not to stay at this point, and only when I was wearing something really tight. Soon enough.... |
Documenting my bump,
xoxo,
Marissa
No comments:
Post a Comment