![]() |
| The excitement is radiating off his face :) |
Um. Where do we start? We went to the bottle section because, of course, a baby needs some bottles. Dr. Browns was the first brand we came to (and I had heard rave reviews) so we started scanning. And scanning. And got size 1, 2, 3, and 4 nipples and bottles and drying racks and short ones and tall ones and fat ones and skinny ones. (Dr. Seuss could write a book about them!)
![]() |
| "What is a boppy?" |
![]() |
| Who knew there were soooo many strollers! |
I should have brought an experienced mom with me. We spent another 20 minutes browsing and scanning until we found ourselves in the nursery furniture section. Now here was something we thought two educated adults could shop for! So we sat and tested all the rockers and gliders... but still didn't decide. Meh.
We scanned the 27" FAO Schwarz Tiger and Elephant (because those are completely necessary, regardless of geneder) and called it a day.
![]() |
| Priorities. |
Thank goodness my favorite moms were spending some time with us that weekend! Regan and Flo loaded up the babies in Dallas and headed to spend a couple days in OKC. Becuase they love me so, they signed into my Babies R Us account and completely revamped and updated our registry while I made breakfast one morning. Lifesavers :)
It was such a great time hanging out with no real plans and very eye-opening to see how not-baby-proof our house was. We have defined our new normal--watching Frozen multiple times in a 24 hour period and baby bath time. It was perfect! I love my girls and I completely adore their kiddos!
![]() |
| The new slumber party! |
![]() |
| Add caption |
Embracing changes,
xoxo,
Marissa






No comments:
Post a Comment